Paul Bunyan

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PolishWineP

Reaction score
Last week I was in Bemidji, MN. I stopped by to visit Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue Ox. Babe is having surgery! He was never placed on a solid foundation so he developed cracks and other damage over the years. I'm looking forward to seeing him again in a few weeks and will be able to check on his progress at that time.
20070521_140634_Paul_Bunyan_003.jpg

PWP: I was in Bemidji last year (passing through), and saw the big guy and his blue ox... My kids really liked it...

They're something else. Bert says they aren't nearly as big as they were when he was a kid...
smiley2.gif

I was there last week and saw a guy climb inside and disappear...guess he was doing some surgery in there....

Why didn't you stop by on your way through town???Edited by: Northern Winos

You mean stop by Northern Wines farms? I took Hwy 2 from Crookston all the way to Bemidji. We can plan a stop on the way home during the summer when we have more time.

Northern Winos said:
I was there last week and saw a guy climb inside and disappear...guess he was doing some surgery in there....

He wasn't the local town butcher was he?
smiley2.gif
Edited by: MikeC

I think Wade got into Babe's blueberry patch! Babe was blue a long time before we had a Wade!
smiley2.gif

Hmmmmmmmmmm That picture shore looks vaguley familiar don't it Addie?

20070523_175631_physbem68small.jpg

Edited by: Waldo

Waldo, I just can't help it, but I think you better watch your back with that HUGE KITTY. I think in htat picture he is looking funny at you, kind of like he did before he ate the mouse the other day!

Latest posts

Back