Party for Western PA'ers

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds good, there is also, Jimmy the Greek in New Castle, I would love to try this place out, you can bring your own wine and I hear the food is fantastic and huge. We might need to keep this in mind for the summer months

Julie:

Have your info & phone number, will plug it into my GPS when we get home later tonight. Baby sitting at my daughters...... Planning to leave home after 1:00... Takes about an hour guessing......

Al

Julie & Mike:

Thanks for your hospitality in hosting the get-together yesterday, Food & wines were great as well as the consversation & bs session later in the evening...... Enjoyed talking to Mike about his turkey hunting & jerky & sausage making. Thanks to Steve for giving a demo on using the PH meter also.....

Al & Helen

Yes we had fun. Extremely nice for Julie and Mike to open up their homes. Loved the turkeys!

Too bad more couldn't make it but I did bring home a case of wine. Thanks

Oh Dan, only you would come up with that. And Steve you are right their feathers were all up, :)

So Steve ruffled your feathers?

4946260.gif

Oh Dan you can't ask quesitons that went on here, you know how it goes, what goes on at the party stays at the party, :tz

Bummed we had to miss it. MIL was over for the weekend since SIL went to see her inlaws in Cleveland. I ended up working 14 hours on Saturday so even if MIL wasn't available, I likely would not have been able to make it. Sounds like a good time was had by all.

Latest posts

Back