Our Labels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trashy

Reaction score
I'm no PhotoShop expert - heck, I don't even own a copy of that. But I'm happy with our new labels and they have a good WAF so here they are unless we decide to change them again.............
smiley3.gif

20061022_120655_Label.gif

pkcook said:
Trashy,

I like it! What did you use to design it?

Did the cropping and retouching in Paint.Net and added the text in OpenOffice's Draw program. All open source and free, by the way. I'd love to add some grape juice splashes but might not get to that....

FYI, the wife and I look a lot like that when we dance!
smiley36.gif

Waldo said:

LOL - Waldo! Dude - too much time on your hands I'm afraid
smiley36.gif

Finally got a label printed and attached. Glue sticks did NOT work, but so far the photo mounting spray is working like a charm.

20061022_173728_ZinLabelWeb.jpg

trashy said:
Finally got a label printed and attached. Glue sticks did NOT work, but so far the photo mounting spray is working like a charm.

I like the label Trashy. That's a great shot of the bottle with the vines behind it as well. Good job.
smiley32.gif

So what glue stick did you use? Joan has said that she uses them with success so I'm curious what brands the two of you have tried. Also, with the photo mounting spray... do you know if that washes off easily?

sangwitch said:
So what glue stick did you use? Joan has said that she uses them with success so I'm curious what brands the two of you have tried. Also, with the photo mounting spray... do you know if that washes off easily?
We used UHU Stic.

I don't know about removal of spray adhesive.

sangwitch said:
Joan has said that she uses them with success so I'm curious what brands the two of you have tried.

I use Elmer's All Purpose glue stick. After some experimenting, I only put glue on the side edges. It sticks well and is smooth and tight to the bottle.

Trashy....your label is cool, Dad-e-o! =)

Latest posts

Back