Organizations?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any home brew organizations or clubs in the San Antonio TX area? Looking to get together with people, sample and share different ideas, resources, and recipes. Thanks. If not I'm willing to start one if there is an interest in it

Does anyone know of any home brew organizations or clubs in the San Antonio TX area? Looking to get together with people, sample and share different ideas, resources, and recipes. Thanks. If not I'm willing to start one if there is an interest in it
Don't believe I am close enough to your backyard to come and play, but I'm bumpin it back to the top for ya. Arne.

If you google up "San Antonio regional wine guild" you might find some info. Website is related in some fashion to Jack Keller. I see they have a competition and some meetings but haven't checked into it further. I am a bit north of Austin and this is the closest thing to an amateur wine group I could find but San Antonio is still a bit far to make any sort of regular appearances for me. There are quite a few Texas people on here so maybe we should start something? :b

I would be interested in getting together with other local wine makers as well.

Winemaker magazine has a pretty good list of clubs and organizations. Good luck!

I looked up the local wine guild and some other ones, but they all want to charge money? I already paid to make the wine, I don't really want to pay to be around people that make it. If there is an interest for a FREE friendly group, let me know. I have no problem trying to get something together. Find me on facebook or send me a message on here. We can host it at different houses each month, and share ideas. Thanks for all the responses

Well here it goes. I'm planning on having a get together here in a few weeks to sample some wines, and meet some local home brewers. I can host the event at my home and everyone is welcome. I know I have one other person coming, but anyone else that is interested, let me know so we can finalize a date. Again, everyone is welcome

"I already paid to make the wine, I don't really want to pay to be around people that make it."

That is too funny.:)

I would love to come! Hope I can make it. I would be able to share some wines. I will bring my apple cranberry...it has alcohol but that's about the only redeeming quality! :)

I will bring a couple good ones too :i

Latest posts

Back