• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Online Wine making ingredients seller that ships to Turkey

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

win0

Junior
Reaction score
Hi,

I am a neophyte wine maker and I live in Istanbul. Wine making ingredent availablity is not good here: I can't find one seller (in this city of 16-17 million people). Well, I found one, but they neither answer emails nor do they stock much.

Anyway, does anyone know of any online wine-making ingredient seller that ships to Turkey?

So far www.homebrewit.com and shop4homebrew.co.uk do not.

I'm looking for campden tablets, yeast nutrients, pectic enzyme, some wine yeasts, that sort of thing.

Thanks for any pointers,

Stephen

International shipping is going to kill you for cheap stuff like that. IMHO, contact a winery in Turkey, and ask where they buy their chemicals. Even if you have to buy in quantity, it may be cheaper than international shipping.

BTW: If you buy an All-in-one wine pump from Steve, you might be able to get him to add some stuff to the package.

Latest posts

Back