OMG - This is just so wrong on so many levels! LOL

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dateline is April 2... I wonder if ABC got pranked but published the story the following day. Stories and photos of captured mythical creatures shown on April 2 just don't work for me... I wonder if this is a rabid racoon?

Dateline is April 2... I wonder if ABC got pranked but published the story the following day. Stories and photos of captured mythical creatures shown on April 2 just don't work for me... I wonder if this is a rabid racoon?

A guy I showed this to says it is a raccoon with a genetic disease or that has gotten a haircut, because there is no other animal in the Americas that can use it's forepaws like that. He has had 5 raccoons for pets, so he should know.

Except the poor animal, though, I found I was laughing myself silly over the characters in that lil report! :D

I gotta agree with the guy, it sounds just like a chupacaka when you tree it. Huntin one of those bad boys with a bunch of good dogs is quite a thrill, what with the few remaining dogs running around the tree just a barkin

I happen to know that they are real and we're brought here by Green Aliens as pets on their long space journeys. A few got loose and bred. As it turns out they make darn good border patrol agents.

I happen to know that they are real and we're brought here by Green Aliens as pets on their long space journeys. A few got loose and bred. As it turns out they make darn good border patrol agents.

I knew it was only a matter of time before Space Aliens came into this conversation. :)

Back