Mosti Mondiale Oh yeah!!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanie

Reaction score
I just got a 2 box shipment of peanuts from George!! How did you know I was getting low, George? They arrived a day early too! Not only did he send me a fresh supply of peanuts, he threw in a bag of Barolo and another of Chardonnay. They are "limited edition"...whatever that means. What should I do with that bagged stuff?

Thanks George! You are the best! xox

Joan,
Save the peanuts to wrap that wine you are sending me. LOL
smiley36.gif

Yeah, I'm still sweeping up random peanuts from my christmas present from Kat.
Tom, I think you're onto something there. Send her peanuts, she'll send you wine.
smiley20.gif

Joan I also received a box of peanuts today with some Amarone or something with them, George has been a busy man!

Joan,

Did you go with another Mosti Chardonay looking to extend your quest of medal-winning Chards?

- Jim

I went with the Chardonnay because I like it and I have some friends who love it!

Joan,

The Meglioli Chardonnay that I started in 2009 is coming along very nicely. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

- Jim

Wow,

this must be the next thing congress voted in.. peanuts for wine...just hoping its a grass roots movement for georges sake:)

I just got my Barolo and Chardonnay in recently too!!! In fact I'll be starting the Barolo this afternoon!!! If I can get the digital camera to work I'm going to try posting some pictures

B.J., my Barolo is just underway! Wait until you taste the juice! Oh man! It's delicious!

I am waiting for April when my Barolo will have its 1 yr birthday!! ummmmmm

My peanuts arrived! (and my Meglioli Barolo with Raisins!) I am looking forward to getting this baby started.
smiley17.gif
smiley17.gif
smiley17.gif

Don't you just love the gift of peanuts, Admiral? =) What more could you ask for? I'm close to raking to glass. I added the yeast nutrient last night and it got even more active that it already was. I never got much of a cap but those raisins sure are looking fat and sassy! =)

Latest posts

Back