Now this is a Wine Cellar!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibglowin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not sure who "Eric" is but saw this post somewhere else. Looks like he is in Seattle, must be another of those "Microsoft Millionaires" that got out 15 years ago when the gettin was good as they say.
smiley4.gif

The rest of us can always dream right?

Eric's Cellar!

Wow. I can sort of hear angelic singing as I look through those. "Ahhh... ah-ha-haaa..."

WOW !

Now is it all retail or did he make some?

ibglowin said:
ALOT!
smiley36.gif

Here is another Amazing Cellar!

Wow that first one is like totally awesome. The second one dosen't even come close. I have the same racks in my cellar as the second one but only above the floor racks. But holy smokes they have one heck of an inventory! Wade has a friend (well counting me he has two) that has a cellar that is a killer also. I have attached some pictures of mine below.

DSCN1909.jpg

DSCN1887.jpg

DSCN1882.jpg

DSCN1871.jpg

I prefer the second one for the looks of it - more elegant and inviting. The first one just looks/feels like a warehouse - lots of capacity, but not much to look at, show to other folks, or spend time in.

In either case, the capacity of those is such that the owner would never drink it all, and if you're not going to drink it yourself, who are you saving it for?

BartReeder said:
In either case, the capacity of those is such that the owner would never drink it all, and if you're not going to drink it yourself, who are you saving it for?

Unless if they host dinner and wine parties on a regular basis like I do.

ibglowin said:
ALOT!
smiley36.gif

Here is another Amazing Cellar!

Cool thing about those wine racks is that one can see the label on each bottle without having to slide each bottle halfway out to read it, then shove it back in again.

I found it in Cleveland. I went back and picked it up. I think it is close to 500 pounds. I usedmy friendsfront end loader to get it off my truck.

Back