Not pretty but works

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will the 1.5 bottles not fit in the 4" holes? If they do, you could make the second rack with the two panels a few inches farther apart.

Will the 1.5 bottles not fit in the 4" holes? If they do, you could make the second rack with the two panels a few inches farther apart.

They will not fit. I wish they would.

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

Excellent idea here. I'll be making one of these before too long. Almost two years later and the goat fence is still $58 for that same size piece.

I am thinking of making two racks out of goat panel. One in from of the other. I plan on reaching through to get the back bottle. Anyone think this would work.

If they line up I don't see how it could be an issue unless you have really short arms! I think you'll have to constantly be moving bottles around to get to stuff in the back or rotating the new stuff to the back to age. On the other hand if you put the good stuff in the back to age and put the quick stuff in front it might keep you from grabbing the good stuff too soon.

Back