New Zealand

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dufresne11

Reaction score
Anyone hear from our friend in New Zealand?? Big natural disaster stuff going on out that way... With Sid gone we can't afford anymore losses...

Thanks for your thoughts. The September Earthquake in Christchurch was devastating with a lot of damage and still ongoing aftershocks. I have friends there and the aftershocks have caused more damage than the original. the West coast minig disaster was so tragic with 29 miners perishing underground. I know people involved and it has been incredibly hard for everyone, and continues to be still. there are still more earthquakes happening around the country. Now the queensland storm is feeling a lot close to home. Thoughts to our Australian neighbours.

Hey WaWa, Thanks for the update and relieved to hear your are safe and well. Sorry to hear about your friends and fellow citizens. Have you heard anything from St Allie?

Glad ypu are alright and prayers go out to anyone anywhere in need.

Hey WaWa, Thanks for the update and relieved to hear your are safe and well. Sorry to hear about your friends and fellow citizens. Have you heard anything from St Allie?

No, but all of us nz members are in the north Island and we are safer here. The South has got it all this time. Practically all of NZ is on a faultline and there are many volcanos, so it's gonna hit us sometime, Boozey and I are in Hamilton (central North island) and St Allie is in Auckland (150 kms North of Hamilton).

Latest posts

Back