Mosti Mondiale New Wine Maker Nervous

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
al, after the skin cells drop off do you let them settle to the bottom of the tub and then rack the wine to a new carboy and add k-meta?

Ron, good observation....only the narcissistic winemakers among us will do what you are suggesting....it is an effort to name a wine after themselves...there is actually a little bit of Hannibal Lecter in these people....in fact one tell tale sign is when they invite you over there house or wine cellar and pour you glass of their wine usually described a a "special" house blend...while you are drinking they get a distinct glazed look in their eyes along with a devilish grin.

Always look at their eyes.....move out of state.

Al, I will only add that sometimes your children will do better in chemistry because they will add, in class, "Oh, we do that at home!"
smiley36.gif
Or, as my Able Assistant announced this past semester, "Dad, I'm taking some Lalvin XXX from the refrigerator because we need some yeast in lab today...."
smiley36.gif

Latest posts

Back