New Pineapple Wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be careful with pineapple wine. The last 3 batches I did EXPLODED into a yeast monster! I would recommend placing your bucket into a laundry sink if you have it available just in case.

My first pineapple wine rose the lid off of my bucket about a foot above the rim with a super dense foam!

If you don't have a sink, maybe a large tote, tray, or even a big garbage bag. Set it in and pull the bag up around the sides a little. Saves cleaning up a big mess if it does go over. Arne.

Thank you for posting your recipe...the flavor profile looks really good. I might use your recipe in the future. :h Please keep us posted how it goes.

****Update****

Wine just went to the Secondary over the fruit. It went in with a gravity of 1.040. the fun thing is when you think your secondary is 6.5 gallons only to find out it is not and you are left with basically a gallon left and no balloons, and end up going Ghetto style with a condom.

yes, I jumped the gun but thankfully it has more action then it did before.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back