New Label for 1st kit DONE!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docbee

Reaction score
Well I finished my first kit wine and really like the flavor. It is the WE Symphony which I added 1 oz French house oak for 10 days. made a label sinceI forgot to order the preprinted labels.
20070309_212325_DSCF2185_Medium.JPG

The final results:
20070309_212416_DSCF2184_Medium.JPG

wow! that's a really sharp looking label !!

There have been some awesome labels posted on this site. I think it's time that we have a link to a label gallery. What do say george/masta?

Docbee, First, great Label, next- Have you paid the Personnal Consumption Tax yet. If not, you betterbox 2 of them little fellers up and slap a label on them
To: Pay My Tax
Care of: Appleman
Wino Avenue
Mytown, NY

HA!!! No taxation without reciprocation!!!!!!!!!!!!
smiley1.gif

BTW Thanks allEdited by: docbee

Uuummm... I have been advised by my consciensce(sp) that it would not be in my best interest to answer that question. The results of the action, i.e., answer to the question in hand, could cause severe consequences.

Great looking wine and labels!

What program and paper did you use to create the labels?

I use Photoshop CS and Iam just learning this program.

The paperI used was just plain labelling paper from my sorta LHBS if 150 miles can be a LHBS. What can I say. Sneak in there when we go to Nashville for a hockey game to see the different equipment and other toys trying to get ideas. Mainly just buy bottles there.

On my last label I sprayed them before cutting with a aerosol can ofvarnish to give it a sheen of sorts. The colors really stood out when doing that. This can was found in the hobby area of Wally World and stated that the flexibility would still be retained, and it was.

Back