New from PA

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokinDawg

Reaction score
Sorry, I have been asking questions and failed to introduce myself. I am Joe and here is a pic of me and my lucky wife Christie
smiley2.gif
. We are from Shamokin, Pa and I have just started this great hobby. I may have to join the ageing support group, 'cause I have two wines in secondary, Black raspberry Merlot (kit) and a strawberry niagara (my own). Should be getting a cabernet this week to fire up. When I siphoned and got a lungful of vapors I was tempted to drink some right then... I will wait, really.. I will. I have some home made beer around here somewhere, honey!!....where's the pale ale........ ah ok I am back. I am thinking a fridge near this desk would be a good idea, but, I digress. I've learned alot reading the forums already and I have found another use for my juicer.. carrot pear wine? hmm... I hope to make some friends and get some advice thanks in advance

-Joe-

20080210_185719_mikala_christen.jpg

Hi Smokin...you and your lady look like agreat couple...Stick around for some information and have fun along the way...

Looks like a tapper in the background...?

Welcome to the forums! Love the keggerator in the background. Looks like we have another brewer making the transition to wine.

The Blackberry Merlot is a early drinker so that and the beer can hold you off for awhile. great to put a face to that great avatar.

Welcome SmokinDawg. I like your sense of humor.
smiley36.gif
Hope to hear more about you wine adventures.

Joe and Christie, welcome to the Forum. Enjoy the process and the vast experience here!!
smiley4.gif

Yep that's a tap
smiley4.gif
Cn't say I dont like to drink a few, why the hek make it then, thanks for the well wishes hope to drink a few with all of you!

Greetings dawg and Christie,

Welcome to a great forum. You have found some great friends too who know alot about wine making and various other interests. I lived in Belle Vernon, Pa for 8 years once upon a time.

Ramona

Latest posts

Back