New Barrels for Forum Members

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am definitely in for one 25L barrel when you are ready to order. My zip code is 56081 (Minnesota). If you get close to your ten count needed to order but come up short, I would consider purchasing a second 25L or 30L.

Way to take one for the team. 2 would make 6 so 4 more to go. I'll more than likely get one so looks like 3 more.

Fred, we gonna do another barrel meet up?

We still need 3 more commitments before I place the order. We also need 4 more room commitments before I can get the group rate for Split Rock. You and Carrine really need to consider going to it. It's way more fun than the barrel meet up and so close to you.

Last edited:
I'm really thinking hard about a 40L - maybe a 50, but more likely 40. Someone talk me out of it. :p

Never! And get the 50L so you need to get more grapes!

And then we can get a group together on a 1/2 ton and get a good deal on some quality stuff this fall!

Just puttin it out there [emoji6]

Thanks to @hdgypsyman offering to take 2 we are now up to 9. I'm going to place the order tomorrow and just add another 25 or 30 to it. Remember it's a minimum of 10 so if anyone is still interested I can always add to it. Thanks everyone! BTW if you want a toast other then medium let me know. Mine is going to be a 25 light toast which I'm going to neutralize and use only for whites.

Just an FYI you're already down for a 40 and I'm throwing in a rolling cart. I'll be twisting one arm in the opposite direction while AJ's twisting the other.

OK, let's go with a 40, medium toast - I smell a double batch of Zin in my future. You need moolah now or at ship time?

The order is placed will have more details once it's recorded by Zemplen. Here is what I have so far please let me know if it is correct.
@Ajmassa5983 50 l, @baron4406 25 and 30 l, @Chuck E 25l, @hdgypsyman 25 and 30 l, @Boatboy24 40 l, @mainshipfred 25 l. The others are from a different group. @hdgypsyman there may be another from the other group which would make 10 without your second barrel. If you were just going to get one which would it be. There's not problem with keeping the 2. I can still add to the order if anyone else wants one.

Last edited:
Back