RJ Spagnols New action in the wine room

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
Finally got something fermenting in there again. I have the RQ Cru Select Tannat Merlot and Cellar Classic Winery Series Cab Sauv. Bubbling now and Saturday Ill have the Cellar Classic Winery Series Old Vine Zin and Vintners Harvest Strawberry wine with Hershey's Cocoa powder going.

Here they are! From left to Right is Tannat Merlot, Cab. Sauv., and Old Vine Zin.
20080628_133622_RJS_Wines.jpg

That sure must smell good in that room. We will be starting our Orchard Breezin kit next week.

Racked the Old Vine Zin today and that was a bear to degas for some reason. Will add clarifier tomorrow as its under the vac. just to be sure but is holding 17" now.

How much Cocoa powder are you going to add? I have a 5 gal Chocolate Honey Mead I'm about to throw out because I fell into if a little is good alot is better trap with the powder.

So Wade, I've been wondering since you named this topic"New Action in the wineroom" and you have been updating us with pictures. You are now remodeling the rest of the basement and making a new Master Bedroom. Are you going to post pictures of the new Master Bedroom entitled
"New action in the Master Bedroom"?
smiley2.gif
smiley4.gif
smiley5.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley18.gif
smiley3.gif
smiley3.gif
smiley3.gif
smiley11.gif

Im married, there is no action anymore! Just kidding! Well, I dont think George would be thrilled at those pics and the Posts would either go way up pr way down!
smiley2.gif

Almost forgot to answer coasters question with Appleman getting me all worked up there! Coaster, a 1/2 cup per gallon went in right in the beginning and ite still fermnting but its starting to slow down and clear up a bit. I almost posted another post fro this but thought you guys might harass me for padding my post count!
smiley4.gif

Edited by: wade

Back