Need more pee

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlietuna

Reaction score
Went on vacation & only took 1/2 gallon. Boy, that was dumb, it was gone in 2 days. The heat, setting by the pool, the beach. My beer doesn't taste right, my merlot doesn't taste right, I want my Skeeter pee.

Wow, that stuff is perfect for a hot day of laying around the beach & pool.

Brian

Yesterday I spent an hour and a half pushing a mower around my lawn. Didn't bother me a bit as I knew I had a few cold Skeeter's waiting for me when I was done.

Bring on the heat baby

Putterrr

We're just coming out of that "heat bubble" moving across the country. Here's what we did to survive.
TropicalSkeeterPee1SM.jpg

Last edited:
Nice, Lon! One day I'll get brave enough to try making this culinary delight.

Susan I think this would be a great one for you guys in AK due to lack of some of the other fruits. I believe Troy who also lives in North Pole use to make it.

See, now my mouth is watering like Pavlov's dog! Too much to try making and too little equipment!!

About how long does it take to make from beginning to drinking?

Last edited:
If you start it with a good active slurry, it can go very quick. I've had batches in bottles in as little as 3 weeks. BUT, because, unlike a kit which is made to exacting standards, the time can vary based on the ingredients and methods you use.

Thanks, Lon. Sounds like I need to get a wine started now so I can start a Pee! Looks like I'll be off to the store in the next couple of days for ingredients.

Latest posts

Back