Need label Help

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Runningwolf I think the name is great! And the pic that Julie posted, the wind is blowing her skirt but maybe a lil more blistery scene if you were to go with that name. Just my opinion.

I think I might go with this image.. simple and rated PG what do you guys think?

attachment.php
but like Julie 2nd one compared to this nicer legs lol you guys agree? This one is just a costume pic

german-beer-girl-costume.jpg

Last edited:
might use the 2nd pic she posted that is if your not going to use it, can't find anything better than that

Dan, the first one is from a very talented artist named elias chatzoudis. not sure I spelled that right but he has tubes available to purchase that you can edit with photoshop. I can't remember where I got the second image I've had it in stock for a while for a winter lager I'm working on. a lot of times I use deviantart.com for image searching. great label!!

Ok thanks everyone. I just finished up the label. Thanks Julie for the picture. This is a vintage Chilean Port containing 10 different reds. It is 19% abv. and is 9% residual sugar. I'm not sure why its sideways but you get the idea.

Awesome. Very unique :)

Back