My Wine Recipes, Part 1

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
You may need to upgrade your Acrobat Reader to view these but youll need to do this eventually so lets "Get er Done" now if you need to, the link is at the bottom of he recipe page for Adobe Reader.
Evans Cellars

smiley32.gif
Good job buddy.

That's a great idea. One suggestion that I would have is maybe a picture or two of the finished product in the bottle. Its always nice for someone wanting to try a new recipe to see how the finished product looks.

Great job!

Monty

Looks very nice Wade. Thanks for sharing your secrets............
smiley2.gif

That's a great Site.....

I usually put my recipes on this Site just in the Fruit Wines section...Just incase I ever loose my little black book of recipes at home.

I was wondering if you used Dolgo Crabapples in your recipe???

Nice touch with the recipe's Wade. Very well done.

Is anyone else having troubles getting the Welch's recipe to come up? All the others pop up but the last one comes up empty but says done at the bottom of the page. All I get is a little symbol in the upper left hand corner.

I just tested the link on my test system and the link worked fine.

I'll review the link and file further...

I renamed the Welche's file to Welches, it should work now...
smiley8.gif

Wow I'm very impressed Mr. Wade, must havefound some quality computertime with the back problems.

Thanks everyone, NW, OOps!
smiley9.gif
. Someone built this site for me but I wont say their name unless they speak up and say its OK, I surely could not have done this myself, trust me. They sent me an idea page and i just took it from there wit instructions of what I would like. They did a great job and much faster then I would have ever thought!!!!!!!!!
smiley32.gif

Well folks, there you have it. The man, the myth, my web page designer!
smiley36.gif

It was very nice but only made a gallon batch cause thats all that was left as I arrived to late for the harvest!
smiley19.gif
This year I will be making an awful lot of it as I have free digs at it and no one else seems to do anything with them and there are 2 huge trees!
smiley4.gif

Wade, you have done a reallygreat job with your web page. You have also created some awesome labels. I still have not attempted labels yet. Have to get a program first.

Cyndy

Actually, Steve (SBRanch)did the website for me so all the glory goes to him but thanks for the compliments on the labels as I did those!
smiley9.gif

Back