my very 1st!!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cindy

Reaction score
I'm so proud:p I got 29 and 3/4 bottles out of this batch of berry stinger skeeter pee would have been a full 30 but I had to taste :dg inspired by Lon and Dave! Thanks Guy's!!!!
IMG_1368.jpg

thanks guys its like having a new baby... soooo proud!:b
Rocket I ended up using blueberry, blackberry,raspberry and strawberry
it tastes good too:)

Where do you get the wax for the top of the bottle, and how do you apply it? That looks awesome.

Looks great, Cindy. I like your label too. I too did the 4 berry last year. It is now long gone........

thanks guys its like having a new baby... soooo proud!:b
Rocket I ended up using blueberry, blackberry,raspberry and strawberry
it tastes good too:)

WOW!!! that's quite a combination. I'll bet it tastes GREAT:dg

lol it was supposed to be just blueberry,blackberry,raspberry but I couldn't find blackberries
without some stawberries mixed in it so I figured what the heck...it does taste very good
right now but I plan to let it sit a few months, my plan is to get a large reserve of homemade wine
in my basement I started making wine june 4th and by the time my strawberry and liebfraumilch
is done I'll be at around 90 bottles, now with the pee bottled I want to start a apple cinnamon type wine
along with some moscato lol rotating batches:)

Congratulations! Cindy the bottle and wine look beautiful! Whats next?

I have strawberry and liebfraumilch going now but I want to make a apple cinnamon type wine and moscato:) when I get into a new hobby I go nuts!
lol thats how I ended up with 5 saltwater fish tanks...wine pays me back better though :se

Like the label. What size was it when you printed it. Did you use some sort of label software program?

no program just picmonkey and a printer the labels are about 4"x4" then I use a glue stick.
I print them out in sheets like this.
IMG_1327.jpg

OK...How did you get it duplicated so many times without a label software? I have got to start using my printer more...lol

Last edited:
Awesome! Newbie myself who got addicted to the hobbie- 5,000.00 later- no stopping! Prosecco on deck...

the printer is a xerox phaser that uses color wax ink giving the labels a laminated feel/look. as for duplicates I cut and paste the images on a sheet thats 8x11 thats about 6-9 labels per page depending on size. I design the lables at home with pictures I either take with my camera a "Cannon Rebel EOS" and upload them to my computer or copy them off the web then I use picmonkey to alter them into whatever I want which is free then once I have something I like I email them to work and print them off.
then I have sheets of labels that look like this and when I'm ready to use them I take a razor and a ruler and cut them out and stick them to the bottles with a glue stick. I guess I should also say when I get a design I like the 1st thing I do is crop it so its already the size label that fits a 750ml bottle thats why when I post my labels here there not huge like other posts. I've only been making them a week or two so hopefully I'll get better at it with practice. my husband likes these for his beer he's making.
IMG_1377.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome! Newbie myself who got addicted to the hobbie- 5,000.00 later- no stopping! Prosecco on deck...

wow what are you buying? I've spent 400-500 tops thats with multiple wine and beer equipment kits, bottles, fruit and one wine kit etc..

I just made this I think when I make my 1st batch of Sangria this will be my label.
sangria.jpg

That looks pretty good Cindy, makes a nice presentation. I need to transfer my batch of SP with cranberry, blackberry, blueberry to a Carboy tonight.

Latest posts

Back