My new wine aging technique

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Vino

Reaction score
Hello

I, like many others from what I read, find it hard to resist the temptation of drinking my winesbefore they have had some time to age in the bottle.

And over the course of the past couple of months I've indulged and enjoyed the fruits of my labor.......but apperently too much...as the scale now says "one at a time please" when I weigh myself. I've put on about 20lbs since Christmas.

So I've decided to lose some weight and signed on to Nutra-system for 8 weeks Starting Monday........gulp.

During the next 8 weeks I'm putting my cork screw away and not opening any alcohol during this time.

That will give me 2 months of aging my stock.

I'm going to start another bacth this week end an Austrailian Shiraz.
When that is in the bulk age stage I plan on gettingdifferent kitunder way. These will be ready for the hoildays this winter.

So please have a drink for me during this time as I board the wagon and start my journey to a bit less of me.
smiley1.gif

Good Luck...Michael..Are you going to show us a before and after photo???

Appleman, a member here did a dramatic weight loss...there is a Post about it someplace on this Forum.

Personally, I'd rather give up food than wine...
smiley1.gif

I myself went on a diet starting in November of 2005 and and went
from 220 to 172 which Im @ now. Just remember its a life change and not
a temporary thing. As we all get older the body does not work the same
and our metabolism just aint the same anymore. Ive managed to keep it
off this time as I've done this twice before but this time I keep
jumping on the scale once each week to keep an eye on it and not slack
off.

Back