My New Label...... With a lot of help

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats what Mine is, Classic Liquors brand.

Wait till you taste the hazelnut flavoring..... Pretty impressive.

I don't know what I'll drink it with either, being a Scotch drinker, I guess straight would be the best way.

Would like to find a good recipe or kit that is like Bailey's Irish Cream. I could make a few gallons of that......

Joan said:
Good grief!! I guess I'm going to be busy! Send me your ideas!

Send you my ideas??????

I did.........
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

I have none............... Thats why I got the sharpie out on the last 300 store bought labels I put on my bottles..............

Then I was saved........(or spoiled).....

We got plenty of time. I don't rush my fruit wines, they take months to complete and get the way I want them. Some of these won't get bottled till Mid December to first part of Feb. Take your time.
Edited by: jobe05

That's the brand I made also. It really does help with the coughs and colds. Remember, that is 40 proof so it's only like a good port, but still enough to warm you up good!

Guess I'll have another project to aid getting through the coming winter.

I'll dig out thatChocolate Amaretto Piepie recipe sometime and Post in in the Food section..it's very nice.

Joan:
You keep this up and you're going to have a wine cellar that all of us would envy!!!!!

Great work!

bovinewines said:
Joan:
You keep this up and you're going to have a wine cellar that all of us would envy!!!!!

Great work!

I've never been sure about how good my wine is so I'm going on the premise that looks are everything!
smiley2.gif

Joan is way to modest- Doesn't know how good her wines are! Yeah right. She has won medals in competition for both her wines and labels! Koan has a real talent!

Your right Appleman, I forgot about that!

Not only won metals for her wines, But did so right out of the gate as I remember, she was somewhat of a newbie at it!

Joan, your being way to modest.

jobe05 said:

Hey Joan: I know you fixed the "L" in Carolina but you fixed it on the one that you mispelled "Scuppernong".........

Can you do me a huge favor? Is it fixable on this label?

I can't find the right paper around here (not many artsy crafty Rednecks) so I ordered it on line. It's called mulberry paper and will tear so as to leave a fuzzy edge (maybe to fuzzy) and I got some spray on glue. My thought is that if the paper when torn is to fuzzy, I can push it into the label to make a rough edge. It also cuts smooth, but I don't know if smooth is what I'm going for here. Thanks for your help

AAHHHHHhhhhh........ You think it needs to be signed???????????

LOL.........

I love you too Joan, Thanks a million. I can't wait till I get the paper and try these labels, they are going to look awesome.......

Latest posts

Back