• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Muscadine starter vines

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThePlantGuy978

Muscadines And More
Reaction score
I have a nice sellection of young muscadine vines in 4" containers ready to ship at only $4.99 or 3/$14.00. Please check out my Web Sight for more info: www.GrapeVinesAndMore.com

I have just started harvesting my muscadines so that I can finally make my muscadine wine again.

Hans

I actually thought about planting some Muscadine this spring but am concerned that they may not survive my winters. I live in zone 5a, -5 or or so is not uncommon and some winters can hit -10 to -15 but they are rare.
Any thoughts?

I actually thought about planting some Muscadine this spring but am concerned that they may not survive my winters. I live in zone 5a, -5 or or so is not uncommon and some winters can hit -10 to -15 but they are rare.
Any thoughts?

Duster, look at Noble, this is a very good red muscadine and Carlos, this is a white musadine (schuppernong) these two varities can take temps as low as 0.

LOL, OR you can wait until next year and I'll let you know if ours survived a PA winter.

It would be much more cost effective to pick them up. Shipping almost doubles their cost. This way you can also pick out the ones that you want.

Hans

Back