• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Muscadine starter vines

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThePlantGuy978

Muscadines And More
Reaction score
I have a nice sellection of young muscadine vines in 4" containers ready to ship at only $4.99 or 3/$14.00. Please check out my Web Sight for more info: www.GrapeVinesAndMore.com

I have just started harvesting my muscadines so that I can finally make my muscadine wine again.

Hans

I actually thought about planting some Muscadine this spring but am concerned that they may not survive my winters. I live in zone 5a, -5 or or so is not uncommon and some winters can hit -10 to -15 but they are rare.
Any thoughts?

I actually thought about planting some Muscadine this spring but am concerned that they may not survive my winters. I live in zone 5a, -5 or or so is not uncommon and some winters can hit -10 to -15 but they are rare.
Any thoughts?

Duster, look at Noble, this is a very good red muscadine and Carlos, this is a white musadine (schuppernong) these two varities can take temps as low as 0.

LOL, OR you can wait until next year and I'll let you know if ours survived a PA winter.

It would be much more cost effective to pick them up. Shipping almost doubles their cost. This way you can also pick out the ones that you want.

Hans

Latest posts

Back