moving day arrives.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pepere

Reaction score
Yep, finally sold the house on the Chesapeake Bay......Whoo hoo!
smiley1.gif
took a bit of a hit on the price with this soft market but, we still made out fine.

We go to closing on the 19th and move to West Va. on the 25th. Not even going to unpack the boxes 'cause on the 29th we leave for the lake house in Maine...........Double whoo hoo!!

I've got 6 gal. of a beautiful crystal clear golden Chard that needs bottling before then. It's been aging since this past winter. I thought of moving the carboy but bottles would be easier I suspect. Yes Ramona, it's deeelish!!
smiley36.gif

I'll spend the winter studding out the new "wine cellar" and wine making lab and should be back in full production by the 1st of the year. Needless to say we've been busy here and times have been hectic but, not a day goes by I don't think of you all. I'll be very relieved when we're back to normal here that's for sure. God bless and keep making that wine.

Even though I only moved 4 miles the last time I moved, I found the carboys easier to move than the bottles. I guess if I would of had the case boxes it would of been a different story. I used big totes and they were heavy. Congrats of the move. I am jealous. You get to reside in two of my favorite places on earth.

Latest posts

Back