Montrose CO

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vince

Reaction score
I am toting my little family of 6 to Montrose CO to visit family this week through the 19th. Any winery suggestions that come to mind? Thank you in advance.

Wade, will you guard mywine in my absence? :)

Vince Russo
Norwalk, CT

Vince, if you are driving thru Mssouri, there are many winerys between St Louis and kansas city allong the missouri river and many are not too far off of I-70. get a pamphlet at the Mo visitors center when you escape from illinois into Missouri.
JC

Hey Vince !

Long time not hearing from you. How's your winemaking going

Got rid of all those carboys you droped off a while back.

Thanks JC. We'll be flying out this time but should I every take a major road trip we'll check it out.

Tepe, great to here from you. Winemaking is doing well thank you, just burried at work lately. I'll be down your way early Sept so I'll bring the wine this time.

Sounds good!

I've been busy making all sorts of fruit wines. Looking forward to se you.

I just Googled Montrose Co Winery and came up with 10 there and a couple breweries! I am sure you will find a lot to do there. Colorado has a great beer and wine scene.

Vince said:
Thanks JC. We'll be flying out this time but should I every take a major road trip we'll check it out.

Tepe, great to here from you. Winemaking is doing well thank you, just burried at work lately. I'll be down your way early Sept so I'll bring the wine this time.
Great. Maybe I can have you take up some for Wade also..

Thanks smurfe! Mountain View Winery has an awesone operation going on, a really velvety Cabernet Franc too! Tepe, courier service is at your beckon.

Latest posts

Back