Mosti Mondiale MM All Juice bucket?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WAG

Reaction score
Crazy question: is the bucket this kit comes in to be used as primary fermenter? My first of this kind. Not sure what to do with bucket.

WAG, you could use the bucket as a primary fermener. You would just have to be aware of the level of the wine and the vigor of the fermentation. If it got too violent, you could have a spill/overflow. Check the volume of the bucket vs. 23 liters. If you don't have a fermenter, you could split the batch and do a part in a SS stock pot.

Good deal. I keep those buckets because they really come in handy. I used them for scrap pieces of wood and waste baskets in my shop, waste basket in my wine area. for storing dog food (we buy the 50 pound bags at Sam's Club) and in the garage for various garden items like fertilizer and bird seed.

Ha! If I stored dog food in there, it would last 6 months. You can bet I'll keep the bucket, it just threw me off as to whst to do- ferment or other. Why not ship it in a box?

Latest posts

Back