MERRY CHRISTMAS

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
George thanx to you for supporting us - you are always there for us either by phone or email. You always seem to everything that we need.
Thanx again and have a safe and happy holiday season.

Onward and upward in 2009!!!

rrawhide

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone has a better year!!
smiley32.gif

The Polish Wine Princess would like to express her desire that everyone have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

smiley4.gif

And her alter ego, Poor Bert's wife says, Merry Christmas! Wishing you all health and the ability to persue happyness.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

May everyone have a great holiday with friends and family and next year year be the best one yet!

Ditto's to all the wonderful thoughts above, and I'll think of you all when we lift a glass of Christmas White with the appetizers, and then Christmas Red with the rib roast!

(Now, imagine this smiley with a red Santa hat!)
smiley2.gif

Merry Christmas!

Dave and Able Assistant

To all of my Forum Friends, old and new:

You all have been a present to me everyday. The pleasure of belonging to the best group of people anywhere in the world has been a highlight of my life for the past soon to be 5 years.

I wish all of you the very best in love, health and happiness in the coming year. And many carboys full of wine.

Merry Christmas All !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ramona

Merry Christmas to you all. Thank you for all the great help you've provided over the year (and the years to come).

I hope your Christmas was as fantastic as mine!

I'm late getting here, so I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

Anyway, I am on time to say Happy Near Year to all. Hope the new year brings peace, prosperity, good health and happiness to all the fabulous folks here on finevinewines.

Latest posts

Back