Mosti Mondiale Meglioli wine kits

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jagsroy

Junior
Reaction score
I have made well over 100 wine kits over the past 10 years, most of which have been"high end" kits from WE, RJS and WineKitz. I've read about Mosti Mondiale kits, in particularthe Meglioli kits and would like to try a few of these this fall. I have browsedon the Mosti Mondiale website, however, prices are not posted for their kits.

I live in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada and would like to know which retailers are nearest to my city, their websites and the prices for these Meglioli kits.

Thank you

I believe the Meglioli kits ranged from $189.00-$229.00 on this site which is very competitive to just about anywhere. Welcome to this forum and hope you stay awhile. What is your opinion as for the best kits you have made to date and which manufacturer you like best so far.

Welcome to the forum jagsroy.
At the top of there webpage there is a link "how to buy", if you fill it out they should get back to you on a local retailer, or they do have a phone number listed. Tel: (450) 638-6380 / 1-800-Mondial (1-800-666-3425)

jagsroy,
Welcome to the forum. We hope you stay with us and share the benefit of your experience since most of us are far newer to this hobby than you. Since you are in New Brunswick, I would guess you can get a decent price onMM kits shipped to your door since there is a plant, maybe the only one, in Montreal. I can't speak to the finished Meglioli product but the musts are the best looking and smelling that I've seen. My first one is not quite a year old and I'm being patient about tasting it.

I made the Meglioli Riesling. It's a bit over 6 months since pitching the yeast, and while still green it's probably my best one so far.

My wife and I just opened one of our 18 month old Meglioli Barolo's and all I can say is "WOW". The aroma was noticable as soon as I poured the wines and when we stuck our noses in the glass, it was amazing! The tar notes were overwhelming. Then came the drinking. A wonderful full body wine with tremendous berry flavor. I have one sip left and don't want to drink it because then it will be gone. The good news is that I made 3 of these this year, so I will have plenty several years from now.

If you only buy one Meglioli, you will never look at wine kits the same.

Thank you Wade

I by no means am an expert but I have been making wine from kits since 1998 and have done in excess of 150 kits. Like most, I initially started with the smaller kits but nowadays, I tend to stay with the high end kits. I have never been disappointed withWE Estate Series 18 L kits, as well as several 15 L from the Selection International Series or 16 L Limited Edition kitswhich are always very good. From RJSpagnols, I always enjoy any of the En Primeur 18 L kits.I have also made18 LwineKits 18 L Sommelier kits which are also top of the line kits.I have made a few of the Elite Vintners 6.4 Kits from WineKitz as well as the equivalent from their parent company, Heron Bay Wines (6.4 L. Micro-Winery Series kits) which, in my opinion are at least as good if not better than any other kit I've made.

In my region, it is difficult to obtain Cellar Craft & Mosti Mondiale kits but I have read good reviews on their product and Iwill without a doubt make arrangements to acquire some of their high end kits in the upcoming year. I can hardly wait to see the selection ofMeglioli kits Mosti Mondiale will have in early 2009.

S. Roy

Thank you

I wrote to Mosti Mondiale and have located a nearby retailer andwill beordering a few of their Meglioli kits when they come out in early 2009.

Barolo happens to be one of our favorite type of wine and I hope the Barolo Meglioli kit is available in early 2009.

S. Roy

Latest posts

Back