Mead podcast

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vcasey

Reaction score
My husbands been listening to The Brewing Network podcast lately. This is a series produced about the different brewing styles - THE JAMIL SHOW. There is also one on cider (get the short one per hubby) and one on mead. The one with mead features Ken Schramm - The Compleat Meadmaker author.
I have not listened to them yet but hubby has really enjoyed them so I thought I would share. You can find them here http://thebrewingnetwork.com/ or on i-tunes under TBN presents the Jamil Show.
Just remember I have no idea who is sponsoring them (cause I still have to download the podcast so I can listen), but use the free stuff and then buy from George, especially that particular book. Another good book that George does not carry (sorry) is the 2nd edition of Ben Watson's Cider hard & sweet, history, traditions & making your own.
Happy listening and reading!

I think that is a different group - Basic Brewing but I have listened to the mead ones and they were very good as well.

BTW - My husband said thanks he forgot about them, now he has lots more to enjoy on his drive.

Yep so it is .. sorry,
smiley19.gif

I love the BN and have been a donating supporter since the beginning. I have listened since Day 1. Just about everything I know on brewing beer came from there. Just downloaded last nights episode before I came here. I listen to the podcasts to and from work. I need to just cancel the XM radio in my car as I never listen to it. Always a podcast of the BN. The other one mentioned, Basic Brewing Radio is a fantastic podcast as well.

Back