Mayan Prophecies - End of Days!-12/21/12

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

btom2004

Wine On My Mind
Reaction score
We are not over the hump yet. Did you know that the Mayan Prophecies - End of Days! ... 12/21/12. They say that when the Mayan calendar ends on 12/21/12 so will the world.

http://www.mayanpredictions.net/

Drink up before it's to late.

Place this label on a few bottles of your wine in case we make it.

shutterstock1830582sss.jpg

or the more colorful one below.

shutterstock1830582uhhh.jpg

Last edited:
I find it very interesting, even without the Mayan Prophecy you would have to be blind not to see where we're headed.
I look at it like this there will be people who are prepared and called crazy then you'll have people that think this could never happen in their lifetime and haven't prepared at all those are the ones you're gonna have to worry about.

The Mayan date "12/21/2012" is not the end of the world. It is supposed to be the end of a 5,000 year era. They believe that a god is supposed to return to earth and start a new era, not a global catastrophe.
Other Mayan prophecies point out to other dates that are well into the future, past Dec. 12, 2012.
But if it gives you a reason to drink more wine...

I really doubt that the world will end then but I am only making 4 week wines just in case. Can't be too careful.:h

Back on January first 2012 I bottled a large bottle (Imperial, 6 ltr. / 8 standard bottles) of a Petit Verdot / Shiraz blend. I had bulk aged the wine for eight months prior to that. I added this Mayan Ram symbol to my usual label. And plan to drink it on 12-21-12 assuming we are still here and someone invites me to a survivors party. The Ram is a feature element of my family's Coat of Arms and is coincidentally the Mayan symbol for "drink". It's a one of a kind since I did not bottle any standard bottles of that blend. I did bottle one split that I plan to taste in a couple months. Any others have 12-21-12 doomsday wine preparedness?

Mayan Ram.jpg

Great and funny posts.
Well the wheel was used by the Mayans, as they laid logs down to roll those heavy stones on; used to construct those massive stuctures. Of course there was no axle in use, but a wheel is a wheel.

Great and funny posts.
Well the wheel was used by the Mayans, as they laid logs down to roll those heavy stones on; used to construct those massive stuctures. Of course there was no axle in use, but a wheel is a wheel.

You do not know that as fact. They are not even certain that they used wheels to build Stonehendge or even the great pyramids. The thought is that they used sledges to drag the stones.

I have this saying .. You can do amazing things with 2000 people and a whip!

.. and please, I BEG you folks, do not take this thread down that "they were built by space aliens" road.

"I have this saying .. You can do amazing things with 2000 people and a whip!"

JohnT, this reminds me of the story of two Engineers, one Chinese and one American, who were discussing construction methods. The Chinese said, "You Americans! If you want to dig a tunnel through a mountain, you bring in all types of expensive and sophisticated equipment. We Chinese just put 10,000 people on one side of the mountain and 10,000 on the other side of the mountain and tell them to dig. If they meet, we have a tunnel. If they don't meet, we have two tunnels!"

You do not know that as fact. They are not even certain that they used wheels to build Stonehendge or even the great pyramids. The thought is that they used sledges to drag the stones.

I have this saying .. You can do amazing things with 2000 people and a whip!

.. and please, I BEG you folks, do not take this thread down that "they were built by space aliens" road.

I think it was done by space aliens that were 20 ft tall and had 6 arms and super strength!!

:) Sorry John - I had too!!

One thing one has to admire about space aliens is their manufacturing quality and reliability. In the literally hundreds of years that they have been coming to Earth, they have never had an equipment malfunction! Spectacular reliability.

And as long as I am on this topic, it has occurred to me that the "Yeti" and "Big Foot" that populate our planet, must also be undertakers. Again, in the hundreds of years that they have been reported in many parts of the World, no one has ever reported finding a dead one in the woods, or one hit by a car, etc.

Rocky, you better stick to wine.
1) aliens are so much more technologically advanced than us their equipment does NOT break down.
2) Yeti and Big Foot are WHY the aliens come to earth. They pick up the corpses and take them back for research. Just in case you were wondering they also get Loch Ness Monsters. It is well known that aliens only visit earth in their study of Cryptozoology.

Getting back to the myan thing :ot:

12/21/12 is when Earth will spin backwards and throw us all into outer space.... to meet the aliens...:<

One thing one has to admire about space aliens is their manufacturing quality and reliability. In the literally hundreds of years that they have been coming to Earth, they have never had an equipment malfunction! Spectacular reliability.

And as long as I am on this topic, it has occurred to me that the "Yeti" and "Big Foot" that populate our planet, must also be undertakers. Again, in the hundreds of years that they have been reported in many parts of the World, no one has ever reported finding a dead one in the woods, or one hit by a car, etc.
I guess you never heard of Rosewell or Area 69.
Getting back to the myan thing :ot:
12/21/12 is when Earth will spin backwards and throw us all into outer space.... to meet the aliens...:<
Yes something major is due to happen. Your are right on point. The stars, gravity, Earths orbit ect... the slightest change and we're done. Things may chage for the worst. We are so fragile and we don't even know it.

Unfortunately, 12/21 happens to be my birthdate. I guess I'd better celebrate a day early. :D

Latest posts

Back