Major Bummer

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pumpkinman

Reaction score
I just found out this evening that a good friend passed away unexpectedly, Bruce was good person, always happy, smiling and joking. It is hard to find someone that is always positive and upbeat like Bruce was.
We will miss you buddy.
I cannot express how sad this is. God Bless Bruce and his family.

Sorry, just needed to get it off my chest.

Tom

I'm also very sorry for your loss.

Just yesterday was talking to a friend about how losing people in all its many forms is definitely the hardest part of life.

Try to hang in there. Open a few extra bottles of wine this weekend. And know that time really does dull the pain. :hug

Death separates us from those we love. It hurts. A prayer has been offered for Bruce's family and friends.

Sorry for your loss Tom !

I just lost my Uncle, this week
The saddest part is when his best friend spoke at the funeral - It made everyone in the room cry and laugh as he spoke of him.

Sorry for your loss Tom !

I just lost my Uncle, this week
The saddest part is when his best friend spoke at the funeral - It made everyone in the room cry and laugh as he spoke of him.

Sorry for your loss Tom. Keep him alive by telling stories about him. As you tell the story make them laugh and cry as the memories unfold.

My wife is a Hospice nurse and she has taught us that dying is a part of life, whether we like it or not.

RIP to your friend.

Sorry for your loss Tom and Steve, they are in a better place now where there is plenty of wine and beer :)

Sorry for the loss Tom, Christmas will never the same. Thoughts and prayers to Bruce's family.

Sorry for the loss of your Uncle Steve, how old?

BC

sorry that you lost a friend, but I am sure as much you will meet many more, maybe not to take his place but to give you more grace.

Sorry for the loss Tom, Christmas will never the same. Thoughts and prayers to Bruce's family.

Sorry for the loss of your Uncle Steve, how old?

BC

he was only 57 one day he passed away prior to his birthday

Lucky I saw him 3 days prior and everyone mentioned that was his best day

So I have great memories being with him !!

Latest posts

Back