• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lots of winemaking stuff near Milwaukee, WI

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jontallon

Junior
Reaction score
This is all off the market now - a family member is going to pick up the wine-making torch for the family. Thanks to those who responded !

----------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to get out of the hobby. I've got quite a bit of stuff I accumulated over the past year or so - hopefully looking for somebody to come take it off my hands in one batch - I would prefer not to sell individual items yet...

Here is a rough list of what I have. If you are in the area, e-mail me and I can provide an exact list of what is all included:

- 3 glass 6-gallon carboys
- Plastic fermentation pail with lid
- various airlocks, bungs, etc.
- Auto-siphon and bottling adapter
- Floor standing corker - red one from Midwestsupplies.com
- 4 1/2 dozen 'Ninnany Ale' blue beer bottles - purchased new - no labels - good for wine coolers
- 2 dozen mix & match green wine bottles
- 126 bottle 'Swedish Wine Rack' - unfinished wood - was $250 from Amazon
- Medical aspirator - used for degassing wine - purchased new for $180

Plus, I will throw in my current wine inventory, which is about 80 bottles. Includes (approximate) 20 bottles of each:

Vintner's Reserve Pinot Blanc - bottled January 2011
Johannisberg Dry Riesling (Selection Original) - not bottled yet
Chilean Merlot (Selection International) - bottled December 2010
Montepulciano (Vino Italiano) - bottled November 2011

All told I easily have $700 or more invested, and I have the receipts to prove it. Everything is less than a year old, and everything was purchased new. I would sell the whole batch for $400 if anybody locally wants it.

Again, not looking to sell the individual pieces yet - would prefer one sale of the whole lot.

Thanks - PM me if you are interested !

Last edited:
Jon wish I was closer to you. Sorry to hear you're getting out of the hobby but best of luck to you in which ever hobby you pick up next.

Yeah, wish I was near you. Why you quitting man, you know no one likes a quitter! hehehe

Thanks guys. The problem is the hobby is TOO good. Having a cheap source of good alcohol around the house isn't always a good thing!

Ahhh, sorry to hear that. Me myself I dont really drink much at all and am more involved in making then drinking although I had a friend over last night and caught a nice buzz!!!

I found a family member to take all of the equipment, so it can all be considered sold. Thanks to those who responded !

Latest posts

Back