• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for Grapes or Juice

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hatfield999

Junior
Reaction score
I'm a newbie to making wine, i have made about 200 bottles from kits. I wanted to branch out on my own , but cant seem to find a source of grapes that I can have de-stemmed and pressed for the juice. Would anyone have a place or places I could call or websites?

thanks

On the red bar near the top of this page, the last link on the right is marked "Sponsors." There are a couple of places that sell frozen juice or must that sponsor this forum.

Have you found anything local yet? There was a place at 6th and Lipan called "Stomp Them Grapes" but I think something happened and they are no more.

I'm a newbie to making wine, i have made about 200 bottles from kits. I wanted to branch out on my own , but cant seem to find a source of grapes that I can have de-stemmed and pressed for the juice. Would anyone have a place or places I could call or websites?

thanks

have you thought about making your own press?

http://screencast.com/t/7F7rGdthE8ia

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back