Looking for Bucket Recipe

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samilyn

Junior
Reaction score
So I have the a local Winery taking orders for the Buckets of grape juice in all different varitals. I would like to order a couple of them. The owners said all I have to do is add yeast. But I am wondering if anyone has any recipes for these buckets and timetables, like how long I should let it sit before doing something to it. Thanks
smiley10.gif

Welcome to the forum!!!

I would suggest putting this question in a more active topic. Maybe "general discussions".

I would imagine that unless you can keep it cold you would have to do something with it pretty fast as they are probably fresh juices with no preservatives.

samilyn1981 said:
So I have the a local Winery taking orders for the Buckets of grape juice in all different varitals. I would like to order a couple of them. The owners said all I have to do is add yeast. But I am wondering if anyone has any recipes for these buckets and timetables, like how long I should let it sit before doing something to it. Thanks
smiley10.gif
When you get the juice I would think its at 33*. You need to gring it up to temp which may take 24 hours. Once 70* add yeast and continue as if it was a kit wine EXCEPT you will need to age this more.
What are you thinking of getting?

Tanks!
I'm thinking about Lambrusco ans Zinfindel Royale
Noy set in stone yet. I'm not a big Zin Fan, but aloy of my friends are so I figured it would be nice to have. Love Lambrusco though. I am open to suggestions!
I will ask over in General as well.

Latest posts

Back