LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone...We are hoping to have a great time....
Except....
Now we have a Blizzard Watch for Monday into Wednesday....
Leave here on a very small plane to Minneapolis/St. Paul...might have to make the drive down to MSP to catch the main flight...
This will be an adventure...

Northern Winos said:
Thanks everyone...We are hoping to have a great time....
Except....
Now we have a Blizzard Watch for Monday into Wednesday....
Leave here on a very small plane to Minneapolis/St. Paul...might have to make the drive down to MSP to catch the main flight...
This will be an adventure...

Leave NOW!! Dont get Bliaaered in and miss that flight. A night in MSP cant be that bad

Flying out of Bemidji...BJI...thinking of leaving on an earlier flight.

Once we drop the dogs off at 'Camp' tomorrow PM we are flexible.

Carry you a wad of $2 bills..they love them down there. Can actually get more for one of those at times than you could for 4-5 ones.

Well park the doggies at camp and get out of here. What's coming sure doesn't look pretty!
smiley18.gif

Waldo said:
Carry you a wad of $2 bills..they love them down there. Can actually get more for one of those at times than you could for 4-5 ones.

Jim wanted to take Canadian money, but no $1 or $2's bills...just have Loonies [$1] and Twoonies [$2] coins.

I have a nice wad of crisp $1 for tips.

PWP....think we are going to try for the early flight to MSP to try to beat the wind....Will watch to see how the storm is shaping up.

Have a wonderful trip. I look forward to seeing pictures. I may have to come for a visit when you're up to company again.

Can we call you Southern Winos while on this vacation????

Please????

Have a safe trip and return to us soon. +Enjoy your well deserved time off.

Hola!!!! Que Paso...SW will be great.

Jim has his own camera and tiny binoculars....He is beach bound for the first few days in search of the Chi Chi's [South American topless ladies]

I will be in search of sea glass and sea shells with my friend. She says there is an Italian dude that swims nude...
smiley3.gif
smiley3.gif

Eye candy for everyone on the first Island...Gay, Straight or Unsure....

I was feeling good about my tanning bed tan...that is till I caught a glimpse of myself bent over in the mirror...I have a couple 'smiley's under my buns [Damn sags]...So have been doing contortions in the tanning bed...Felt like I had sand in my britches...all warm and fuzzy...Tan is more even now. I worry about Jim, he came with me to tan a few times..He does have some color...He said at least he no longer looks like a refrigerator.... Our friends have a good friend with a tanning spray booth down there...so we may need some touch ups.

Looks like the stormy wind my not hit till later Tuesday....Think we will still leave locally a bit early...can hang out in the sky lounge in MSP and soak up some atmosphere, or try for an earlier non-stop flight.

The adventure will soon take place....
smiley16.gif
smiley16.gif

Well Giddyup !! Will you have access to a computer down there to keep us updated

Well....
The dogs were driven to the kennels through heavy snow....Think they will be happy there....Lots of other dogs to look at and enjoy.

We are not as happy...
All flights starting early this PM coming and going to this area have been canceled. No chance of getting out of here early...
So, staying on schedule with our original flight...weather permitting.

So, have changed the alarm clock from 2:30 AM back to the original time.

Weather is not looking good at all...Flights may not be taking off or arriving...

So it goes....

THAT SUCKS!!!!!

You need to call Captain Sully, He can get you out of there!

I'd bet the in flight meal won't be duck!
smiley36.gif

Hope you and Jim get out of there soon, and I hope you both have a wonderful time

NW, what are you waiting for?? Go find your sea glass and nude Italian guy!!!
smiley36.gif

NW, I hope that I am in time to wish you and Jim a wonderful getaway in the warm sun and sea. Will look forward to hearing all about your trip and seeing your pictures.

Ramona

I especailly wanna see Jim's pictures
smiley4.gif

Don't misunderstand me now NW..Not pictures of Jim...Jim's pictures !!!
smiley36.gif

I bet they won't be pictures of nude Italian men! What did NW call them now Chi Chi's? I thought that was a Mexican food restaurant
smiley36.gif
Well I guess they could be hot and spicy alright
smiley9.gif
smiley36.gif

Latest posts

Back