Labels for my Wedding

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s0615353

Reaction score
I was looking to have some good quality and reasonably priced labels made for my wedding in June. Can anyone make any company recomendations?

Post the information for the labels here and some one will come along and make you a label. Many made some for me!

If your looking for a professional label then http://www.noontimelabels.com/ otherwise I could put something together for you to print out yourself if you like, PM me with your ideas and maybe an engagement photo or something to work with.

Last edited:
You won't find any nicer than this one IMHO. We are using it for our daughters wedding next month. They have a bunch for celebrations but this one stood out above all others. Available from Wine Labels Direct.

Screen Shot 2012-07-31 at 6.09.33 PM.jpg

Thank you all for your recommendations, I was looking for something more professional (water resistant paper and a good adhesive). Ibglowin I went to look at Wine Labels Direct and the links for the site all seem to be broken. Is anyone else having this issue? If so, I will call them tomorrow.

Seems to be working for me. Wine Labels Direct You have to create a user account if you want to mock up a label with your info. Some people get PO'd at that but....... The preview is a PDF that gets downloaded to your machine. The PDF does not contain any watermarks across it which can come in handy.........

The labels are waterproof and peelable. Not cheap @ $0.75 ea but they have a lot of nice designs. I have used them from the get go. Shipping is fast, often same day.

I called them today and they said that the links sometimes do not work on certain browsers :d. They sent me a different link and it seems to work fine. Thanks.

I called them today and they said that the links sometimes do not work on certain browsers :d. They sent me a different link and it seems to work fine. Thanks.

Check out http://www.labelvalue.com/custom-label.php. Although I would recommend calling for the best quote. They have an instant quote generator but can often make the numbers work better when they better understand your needs.

Good luck with your wedding!

This is just for fun, though....I made some wine for a friend's son for his wedding.

abDOH.png

That is a really creative idea for a label. Was that on a magnum size bottle to fit all of the text?

Latest posts

Back