Just lovely weather we're having

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paubin

Reaction score
20070616_094059_DSC00733.jpg

Just a nice view from work. It was just a mile south of my house so the wife and kids spent some time in my wine and beer room. That was when the wife found all the fresh beer and decided to taste test a bunch later that night. By the rate it is disappearing I'd say she found it to her liking.

Pete

Wow!!!! Peter, if I was threatened with a tornado, I'd head for the wine and beer room and do some serious testing too!
smiley3.gif

I wish I was seeing that so I could head for my cellar
smiley36.gif
How far away from me are you pete. It may have been close enough that I could go ahead and go anyway

Hope you have a lot of room in your cellar.....looks like everyone is going to join you....

Are you keeping it well stocked??? Show us a photo you we can make arrangements.

Hope everyone in the area are safe and sound after the storm...

Oh yeah, I'm well stocked! We had 2 tornado warnings in 2 weeks and we had 4 days in the same time with watches. Lots of hail and thunder. The hail wiped out my garden twice. Just not a good year for planting tjis year.

Pete

smiley9.gif
Just wondering ??? was I supposed to wait for a storm to go down to the wine room...uh oh how will I explain this now??
smiley36.gif

I've been in a couple of those myself here in Houston, one was bad, had to be evacuated out of my apartment. And my daughters half brother lost everything in the Oklahoma City f5-6 monster. Neat to look at..........not fun to be in!!!!

Ramona

Waldo, Im trying to build my cellar before the storm but if its coming
and Im not done with mine, Im gonna need somewhere to stay!
smiley2.gif

Look out Wade. They are on the way and a little nasty. We actually have got a little rain this time. They are predicting 1-2 inches-probably get .12 inches
smiley4.gif
Actually a tornado warning in the state today-headed your way! I'm getting tired of the buzzin-beeping sound from the TV with warnings!

Oh I love storms, Im the idiot driving around looking at this stuff in awe.

Took awhile to reach you...Looking at the radar it looks just like what went over us a few nights ago....Head for the cellar!!!!

Im on the way !!! Someone call me on my cell phone when the coast is clear and I can come out...if i'm able !!!

Well round one moved through. Just about a quarter inch of rain. Looks like another band heading through later this evening. Could use some more rain- but I hate the lightning after the three strikes the last 2 years. I really don't need any more charge- my batteries are full enough, although my wife does say I'm a little dim lit or is that big dim wit? Oh well, I hate lightning.......

Back