juicer

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krhodes

Junior
Reaction score
Hi folks, I have been making wine from kits and store bought juice for a few months now, but I don't really know much about making wine. I am considering asking my husband to get me a juicer for Christmas. Has anyone made wine with juice processed from fruit through a juicer? Just to give you an idea of how basic I keep my wine making........I make one gallon batches, usually use Northlands Pomegranate Blueberry or Welch's Black Cherry Concord Grape....add Sugar to desired SG, pitch my yeast....wait......rack.......wait.....bottle. It's really not bad. At some point I would like to learn more about Ph and acidity, but for now I'm happy with this. I was just hoping that maybe if I had a juicer I cold make strawberry wine when the local growers have the pick your own fields. I really can not invest in a crusher right now. Even if I had the money I don't have the room and I hear it's a bit messy.

I did my starwberry with a potato masher, since the fruit is so soft it worked great!

Latest posts

Back