I've been lurking for a while....

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Rocky

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have been finding your forum very interesting and entertaining. Only been into winemaking for less than a year. Some have turned out excellent. Just bottled apricot and raspberry. Built that 96-bottle wooden wine rack that was on this forum. It looks great and is filling up nicely.

Welcome Miss Rocky. Glad to have you on board and look forward to your participation. Have any pictures of your rack.....As you probably already know.....We love pictures !!!

Welcome onboard Miss Rocky. Glad you find the forum useful. Share your experiences when you can and help others out who are less knowledgable. We look forward to hearing more from you and yes, everybody likes pictures, 'cause we aren't that sophisticated here, except for maybe PeterZ and the PWP(Polish Wine Princess) and a bunch of others too numerous to mention!
smiley4.gif

Waldo, what were you thinking of asking her for pics of her RACK!!!! (HeHeHe)!
smiley36.gif
Welcome Miss Rocky and hope you stay and share some more with our family.

What they all said...Welcome Miss Rocky! Pull up a chair and join us!

Wade? Behave!

Miss Rocky, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Welcome Miss Rocky. Glad to have you on board and look forward to your
participation. Have any pictures of your rack</font>.....As you probably
already know.....We love pictures !!!
And I've been dating a plastic bottle too long....lol

20070616_125907_dad_waterwine.jpg

OMG....I saw that one coming !
smiley36.gif

Welcome aboard Miss Rocky glad to have you part of our family and don't get scared since we do have fun besides making wine.

Welcome Miss Rocky...hope these guys haven't scared you off...

Glad you have found the Forum and found some useful tips...I sure am happy to have been here and plan on staying awhile.

Back