It’s a miracle, I did it!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djcoop

Reaction score
But I don't know what I did
smiley36.gif
. Oh well, here is my first attempt!!!

2006-02-24_103135_labeljpeg.jpg

Hmm.. the print looks a little fuzzy when I transferred and I lost the "i" in vinted? Publisher seems really touchy. And I found that I had a hard time moving back and forth between word and publisher. Some the of text boxes/graphics wouldn't transfer over?

But, as you said, you DID it! That's a great picture.
smiley1.gif

I use Photoshop and Pagemaker so I can't offer advice on Publisher.

djcoop said:
Hmm.. the print looks a little fuzzy when I transferred and I lost the "i" in vinted? Publisher seems really touchy. And I found that I had a hard time moving back and forth between word and publisher. Some the of text boxes/graphics wouldn't transfer over?

I think you have a shadow effect on. Maybe go back to the original and see if it's on. But Congrats!
smiley32.gif
Someday I'll get brave and try a new label.Edited by: PolishWineP

Looking good and you on your way....making wine and labels!!
smiley32.gif

dj it's a wonderful label and I too love the picture. I usually get cought up with whats in the bottle. Like in your case, if I were making a peach style wine, I would have been looking for some type of label with peaches on it. I think what you have is so much more refreshing to look at while sipping a wonderfull wine.

Thanks everyone!

Jobe- I agree. But since I am just starting out, I'm playing with all kinds of ideas, the good, the bad, and the ugly! But there is something about the peach apricot chardonnay that screams summer to me. What could be more summer than palm trees, boats and the ocean? Or maybe it was a desperate attempt to take me away to there!!
smiley36.gif

Back