Is there a Chicago suburbs wine club?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't belong to it but there is a club out there called "corkers without borders". I tried going to another site to try and get you more information but it seems to be down right now.

I recently spoke to the owners of a beer/wine/hydroponics shop near Joliet and they are tentatively willing to host a wine club. All I need to come up with is a proposal surrounding frequency, meeting agenda/topics, and expectations of them.

If you are interested in participating in the wine club let me know and what topics would be of interest to you. In a few weeks (if there is interest) I will present back to the owners!

Contact the LHB shops in the area. I'll bet they would know.

Is the store Brew and Grow?

Yep...sure is. If there is enough interest and a fairly formalized structure the owner will seriously consider hosting us. Just thinking that we should get 10+ people to express interest.

He mentioned that to me as well. Should get a list going or something to show him the interest.

Yep. I'm keeping the list for now, and once we have a good quantity (10+) will present it to the owner along with a general proposed "wine" club plan\structure. We don't want anything to do with those hydroponic growers or brewers. :)

Latest posts

Back