Is anyone going to TX Grapefest this weekend?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneStarLori

Veteran wino, newbie vintner
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone from the forum will be going to the Grapefest in Grapevine TX this weekend. I'd sure like to meet up with some fellow forum followers.

We are going on Friday. I have tickets for Italian wine tasting and the 5pm Peoples Choice Wine tasting. Last year I made the mistake of thinking I could buy them at the event, buy they were sold out. This year I bought early.
Here is a copy of the wineries that will be entering. I had no idea we had so many wineries in Texas!

View attachment Peoples_Choice_Book_Final_No_Ballot.pdf

I was wondering if anyone from the forum will be going to the Grapefest in Grapevine TX this weekend.

Aww... I just moved from Arlington back home to Southern California. I was so sad that I'd miss grapefest, I'd gone every year I lived in dfw.
I hope you enjoy it!

Unfortunately, none of my friends back there were really wine drinkers, so never really had anyone to join me either. But there's so much great stuff to enjoy.

My favorite was the big band they always booked to play at the champagne terrace. That and the people's choice, of course.
And the carnival food. And the cooking demonstrations. And the raffles. And the...

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

I will try and make up the fun you would have had. I'm pretty excited. There is even going to be a cool front moving through on Thursday going us 80º temps.

Back