Invention

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djrockinsteve

Reaction score
With all of this wine I'm running out of room and looking for safe, yet convenient locations for them (here guys) to ferment, clear, and age. I can't infringe upon the others in this house and then it hit me. This is a great idea.

I don't have a name for it yet, you may help, but this is a way to incorporate normal daily life with our wine addiction HOBBY, I mean.

picture.php

picture.php

Whatta ya think? Is this a good idea????

If you keep the curtains closed and the temp cool and consistent, then it looks like a kool idea to me!

that is too funny! thanks for the laugh think anyone will wonder if you make wine? talk about hiding the goods in plain view! :)

I would get a low wattage colored bulb so the light doesn't effect the wine. Then, go for the US patent for this. You could change the face of home wine making kits. Lamps, paper weights, TV stands, the concepts are limitless.

With all of this wine I'm running out of room and looking for safe, yet convenient locations for them (here guys) to ferment, clear, and age. I don't have a name for it yet, you may help,

How about "Merlot Light". Steve thats what I like about you. You're like Disney World, A new adventure with every visit! This is pretty cool, thanks for sharing! :pic

That's great now all you need is a couple of 3 gallons carboys for the end tables... LOL This was great for a laugh!!

I really hope you don't have it by a window all the time... :ts

I really hope you don't have it by a window all the time... :ts

I thought of this just before my wife got home and she's been cleaning for the holidays. She came in and loved it. I couldn't resist.

Dan, I love the name, Merlot Light.:)

No Tom, it was just there for a few minutes. I will be racking it, and some others tomorrow.

Wife called it MOOD lighting. Just need a little "Berry" Manalo in the back ground. :d

Sorry for the cheesy pun

There's always a chance of playing some "Slim Shady" or some AC/DC. and the last one, Neil Diamond's "Cracklin' Rose'
:):):):)

Hi..

Hi.. I think "Rose Winey lamp" suits it. It is really very funny and also good idea to store a wine. Hats Off to you...

For the seasoned wine makers here a more appropriate song could be Doris Day's "Que Syrah Syrah"

Now now, don't go givin your self away. Was already guessing your age for fuddy duddy. No need to prove your as old as Dan and Wade...:)

Just keep it in the window. Every sailor needs a good lamp light to bring them back to port.

Back