I'm new!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kinoslema

Junior
Reaction score
Hi people, I'm a winemaking newbie and hoping to get into the craft. I live in Terrace, BC, in Skeena and steelhead country. I've just (May 26) started a batch of RJS Merlot and Malbec at Wine N Suds in Terrace and am learning a lot from Bob. The wine will be for my upcoming wedding, hopefully it'll be ready for the connoisseurs! I have a poorly unsophisticated palette but hope to get better at wine tasting with more practice. So far the wedding will have Merlot, Malbec, and possibly chardonnay and gewurztraminer (my favourite so far).
I would love to say I'm making these at home, but honestly Bob has them safe in his u-brew so I know they are being made right. In the future I'll make wine at home and even get creative with different fruits. We have loads of blueberries and strawberries to try...
Anyways, so here's my introduction. I should say thanks so far because your reviews have helped me pick the wine kits I'm using!
Cheers

Welcome to WMT.I'm also a BC'er who was lucky to find this forum.Congrats on the wedding :b

Welcome to the community! I'm a fruit wine creator myself. I have never made one of the kits. My fascination lies with anything that appeals to me that I can't go to a wine shop and buy. I'm from the U.S. And the south, so I'm making Sweet Tea Wine as we speak. Good Luck on the wines and the upcoming wedding!!

I live in Terrace, BC, in Skeena and steelhead country. I've just (May 26) started a batch of RJS Merlot and Malbec at Wine N Suds in Terrace and am learning a lot from Bob

Welcome to WMT. Happy to hear that Bob & Wine N Suds are still going.

Please say HI to him from Steve & Barb in Welland.

Steve

Latest posts

Back