I'm impressed

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markg

Reaction score
I'm new here and to winemaking from connecticut. I have a local wine making store very close by but I get more info here on this site. And for that, I plan to buy and have shipped across country rather than drive 5 minutes. Thanks

Welcome to our little forums here maghvac. We will do our best to help you out in getting going in this wonderful hobby. As you have probably noticed we have quite a mix of people here and they are all willing to freely help when you ask for it. Stay a while and enjoy your new hobby!

maghvac said:
I'm new here and to winemaking from connecticut. I have a local wine making store very close by but I get more info here on this site. And for that, I plan to buy and have shipped across country rather than drive 5 minutes. Thanks

Welcome !
smiley32.gif

Tell us, what will your 1st, 2nd and 3rd kit be?

We are here waiting to help you.

I know where that is, I work in Shelton at New England stair co on White street. If you want to meet up and try a few bottles of wine we'll do so. I have over 800 bottles of fruit wines, kit wines, meads, ports, sherry, and also make beer too! PM me if you want to meet up.

Welcome aboard. Yes, the WMTS is a great place to order your material. The forum is just part of George's great service. Enjoy!

i additionally vouch for George, not that he needs it...we recently bought my son's first wine kit from George, on which sonny boy is worrying over as we speak! ah new winemakers! :)

Yeah, I'm trying not to act like a new mother but..... OHHH, WAIT.... MY WIFE JUST FELL DOWN THE STAIRS! Ahh she'll be OK... hope the vibration didn't stir up my lees. OOPPPs. sometimes my priorities get jumbled.

Welcome aboard maghvac! Them priorities sound just fine to me ;-) I'm in Norwalk CT.

Hey Vince,
30 years ago I lived on Ferris Ave in Norwalk. Right off the Post Rd.

Small world. I bet you remember Vallerie Trucking and the Drive in then! I work in the building right next door to the Silver Star, visit Swanky's religiously.

Sure I remember Vallerie Trucking. You are talking about Swanky Franks right? Since then have moved to South Jersey near Philly. Was raised in N. Stamford

Hmm can't say I do. Been out of there for over 37years

Welcome maghvac! I'm also from CT and live pretty close to the wine shop you must be reffering too. You'll love this hobby.......I can see you're already addicted. I started with making wine from grapes..............around 40 gallons on my first batch........I used carboys and demi-johns. Now I'm into (6) 150 stainles steel tanks carboys and demi-johns.

Let us knwo when you make the addition to your house for the wine cellar.

Back