WineXpert I'm back and Sangiovese

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cindyjo

Reaction score
Hello all,
I have posted a few times this past week but wanted to officially say I am back.I have been in school for the past year and have had little time for wine making much less posting, I have lurked a few times. Also, I work for a hospital system that blocked my access to this website while at work because it was deemed "inappropriate for worktime"
I did manage to make a few wines in the past year and the one I got the most compliments on was the WE sangiovese. I mostly like white wines but found this to be an excellent red, not to dry, not too sweet and nice fruitiness. I am down to one bottle which I think I am going to hang onto for awhile but another of these kits will be on my next order.
So nice to be back I hope to be a more consistent contributor now.
Cindy

Rule # 1- Life is too short to drink bad wine out of cheap glasses

Welcome back Cindy!!
smiley1.gif

Welcome back! I can't imagine that an employer would feel that FVW is an inappropriate site for work!
smiley7.gif

Like I said it is a hospital system that monitors what websites we go to and we are only suppose to go to work related sites.Things like games or adult only websites and anything drug or ALCOHOL related get flagged. They were letting me through for awhile but then someone must have decided it was not appropriate. I was pretty annoyed too. It makes it much harder to keep in touch with all of you
My choco raspberry port should arrive tomorrow. I cannot wait.

Well wade the funny thing is I have given my co workers a lot of my wine so it really is improving the work place environment considerably.
smiley36.gif

cindyjo, what led me to this site originally was the thread "red wine and your health." This is a health related site. Red wine reduces cholesteral!

Yeah, they are not buying that. I am stuck to just contributing to the forum from home. I am anxiously awaiting delivery of my chocolate rasberry port. It was due to arrive today but the website is now saying delivery for tomorrow. I am annoyed as I really want to get that started. I am hoping the fedex truck pulls us soon. I have to clean equipment anyway as I have not made anything for a few months

Latest posts

Back