Hubby Finally Got The Message!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

closetwine

Advanced Idiot
Reaction score
I can't keep that man outta my wine... I have to hide bottles to let them age... Finally he 'got' it tonight.
I told him making wine was like waiting on a woman to get ready for dinner.... Do you want 'soccer mom' in PJ's and a ponytail, or 'sex kitten' in heels.... He offered to change the lock on my 'mad scientist lab' and give me all the keys! LOL!

I can't keep that man outta my wine... I have to hide bottles to let them age... Finally he 'got' it tonight.
I told him making wine was like waiting on a woman to get ready for dinner.... Do you want 'soccer mom' in PJ's and a ponytail, or 'sex kitten' in heels.... He offered to change the lock on my 'mad scientist lab' and give me all the keys! LOL!

Very good analogy.

It will be worth the wait. To me it is amazing how the wine changes over time. I have one that at 14 months it just weren't there, yet. Just two short months later it came alive! In another six months it should be outstanding!!!

congrats! lol.

i used to have the same problem. now, before i pick my wine, i search forever for the right bottle. lol. it's worth it. supplies are running dangerously low, though. not using but the next batch of mead we made for home use.

I think we need a pic of this "sex kitten' in heels" before we can make an informed decision. ::

lol! I don't think I have a pg pic of that.... but I thought it was a good analogly! And it damned sure got my point across, he had to take me to lunch after Finals today and I look like Hell. What's worse is all the guys were at that resturaunt.... So I drilled it home, and said "Remember what I said about wine...." He said yep, and you better get that Pee going and keep it comming and I'll stay away from the rest until you say...

Heer you go:h

high-heel-wine-bottle-holder.jpg

NICE! Can I get that in Italian black leather with pearls, instead of leopard with diamonds?

Sex Kitten in Heels!

Here's your Pic.... lol! It'd be more sexy if the cat would cut back on drinking wine and stay upright....

And I like that.... Wine and heels.... someone's having a party!

Kitten_High_Heel.jpg

I must admint your picture fits the title better but mine was dealing with wine.

Yeah, shoulda had matching shoes.... One holding wine, one with the kitten... But that illustrates my point.... That cat's so drunk her heels don't even match! :)

I think you need a chastity belt on your wine cellar. Tell hubby that Skeeter Pee can keep him from getting hot and bothered while the other stuff is "getting ready".

That's the plan Lon! And he's a welder.... with a long torch hose... I doubt a chastity belt would work! :)

Haha I have problems myself. I hate having to wait soo long and having to buy store bought wine. The other day I tried my hearbal tea wine after having 2 1/2 glasses of red store bought wine. It did make it taste better. haha

Latest posts

Back