Howdy

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FineWino

Junior
Reaction score
Since I just posted in the MM forum, I thought I might do a brief intro of myself here.

I live in the Russian River area of Sonoma County, CA. I have been an avid consumer of wines from all over the world for over 25 years, and swore I would never make wine. So much for that.....

I have helped amateur winemaking friends off and on for a few years, but this past harvest was invited to join a group of 3 other guys and we have 2 barrels each of Cab and Zin happily sleeping.

We recently decided to diversify into some kits, and have WE Sauv Blanc, Viognier, and Columbia Valley Reisling clarifying at this time.

I also enjoy cooking, golf, and an occasional cigar (usually with golf!)

Cheers!

TOM

Welcome Tom to our little forum. Here's hoping you might share some experiences and advice as well as ask any questions you might have.

Welcome Tom and we will be very interesting in hearing your comments on the the wine made from kits since you have 25 years experience as a FineWino!

Welcome. Look forward to hearing how those barrels of wine turn out. Interested to hear what those that live in wine country think about kit wines as well.

It's nice to have you here. Welcome. We look forward to hearing about your wine adventures.

Welcome Tom & all the other newbies. It seems like they join in batches. You'll all love it here.

Hi Tom,

Glad to have you on our forum!!!!!!!
drinks04.gif
Ramona

Welcome Tom. I was lucky enough to spend a week last February in your corner of the world. My friend and I stayed at Delamontanya winery's little cottage. It was heavan. Welcome to the forum

Latest posts

Back