• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hose Clamps

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For those folks that use hose clamps these are the greatest thing on earth. This coupon is for Harbor freight if you have one near you. I just paid close to a buck a piece for these.

hoseclamps.jpg

Ho many hose clamps do you need? hehehe, I actually like the fuel injetion clamps over these as they dont tear up the hoses at all unlike those keyed ones. They are a few cents higher.

I had to Goggle them to see what they looked liked. I understand what you're saying but I like the convenience of the finger key on these. I only use them on places I am constantly changing them out. ex. going from vacuum racking to degassing procedures.

OK, I see what you mean by key now, I was thinking of the slots in the metal which these robably are also but I can see the ease of the almost wingnut screw.

Yes even my local supply house sells them now from LD Carlson. I think it was either Al or Grapeman that first posted a picture with them.

For those folks that use hose clamps these are the greatest thing on earth. This coupon is for Harbor freight if you have one near you. I just paid close to a buck a piece for these.

hoseclamps.jpg

Dan, Is this post for the hose clamps with the thumbscrew? Do they still carry them at Harbor Freight? Using a screwdriver is a PITA.

Good deal Doug. Not sure they are the same quality as those from the brew shops but sure beats the heck out of using a screw driver all the time.

Latest posts

Back